Residential and Commercial Services
Depending on the scope of work involved in each project, the following services , or a selection of them are offered:
- Review of the existing layout.
- Brainstorm of ideas for future enhancement and development of the landscape.
Site Analysis and Existing Conditions Drawing:
- Site analysis that considers site orientation, ecosystems, light exposure, views, circulation and privacy.
- Existing Conditions Drawing showing the existing layout of the landscape including the property boundaries, building footprint, vegetation and hardscape.
- Review of regulation code, setbacks and permit requirements.
Preliminary Layouts and Landscape Plan:
- Preliminary conceptual layout plans and concept Images.
- Landscape Plan showing the layout of the proposed structures, hardscape, trees and planting areas.
Detailed Planting Plan showing the proposed planting locations, identified by common and Latin names, along with quantities and plant sizes.
Construction Details and Specifications
Construction Details showing how the proposed landscape components are to be constructed and fit together. Written specifications for planting and seeding.
Site visits to answer any design related questions, making sure the installation honors the design, and facilitation of any changes that may need to happen.
Landscape Management Plan
Mangement Plan that outlines the utilitarian, ecological, and aesthetic objectives for the site. The plan describes the specific practices and products that will be used to implement the landscape management plan, along with a schedule of annual maintenance practices.